Saturday 23 February 2008

Nigel beat me to it...body clocks....

Well it's 6am and I have had a few hours sleep....

I just want to say what an amazing privilege it has been to work as a team with this wonderful crowd from Yeovil. Some of them had never spoken to each other before...but relationships will never be the same again.....we've seen Neil dance....and pay 550 ruppees for a "shoe shine" (10 rupees going rate...but the guy has a tender heart!)

Al, Tim and Dennis sat APART on the plane...NO WAY!!!

We have discussed "gastric incidents" over breakfast.....

More than anything though....it has been great to see our friends catch the asha vision and I am sure they have all left a little bit of themselves behind in Delhi....Nigel says "more than I had intended"... but he was referring to the "unfortunate occurrance" that took place in the bathroom in the early hours of one morning.....

Now our Yeovil friends will have more of us banging on about the work of asha!

I also have skirts, tops, scarves (loads!!!), journals and bits and pieces that I have bought in order to follow up with some fundraising.

No comments: